Insight & Advice On Anti-Aging
When it comes to keeping skin looking young and fighting off the natural signs of aging, it’s best to start as early as you can and take the below tips into consideration. Skin begins the aging process when Collagen and Elastin levels are reduced – these two elements are responsible for keeping skin soft and healthy. While time and genetics play a role in these reductions, it’s important to recognize that a healthy lifestyle and skincare regimen can mitigate negative factors and results. If you need to catch up to smooth out fine lines or clear away brown spots, we have a wide variety of top-shelf anti- aging moisturizers, creams and serums that provide vitamins and nutrients to restore a vivacious complexion. Our top two picks are Jack Black’s RxSeries Protein Booster Skin Serum and Urth’s Antioxidant Face Complex – Oil-free Daily Moisturizer.
Things To Avoid
- Major Sun Exposure: 99% of all premature aging is the result of sun exposure.
- Smoking: Smoking causes critical damage to Collagen & Elastin levels and causes premature aging.
- Unhealthy Lifestyle: Sleep deprivation, ongoing stress, heavy drinking and poor nutrition have a direct effect on the skin’s appearance.
Things To Do
- Wear Sunscreen: Slap on a moisturizer with an SPF (Sun Protection Factor) of 15 or more every single morning.
- Follow A Solid Skincare Routine: Remember the letters CSP – Cleanse, Scrub and Protect.
- Quit Smoking: Save your skin and your wallet
- Live Healthy: Eat well, take vitamins, and get some sleep and exercise.
WOW-Worthy Customer Experience
Making the men in this world even more handsome takes a lot of hard work. So, getting incredible customer reviews and feedback from thousands of satisfied customers means everything to us. Service is truly the backbone of our business in both our two barbershop & spas and online. Below, enjoy some our most recent reviews from customers via our third-party review partner Shopper Approved. If you ever need any grooming advice, or have a question about an order, please do not hesitate to reach out to us – we’re here to assist.