“The Granddaddy of today’s luxury Barbershops,” Grooming Lounge opened its first destination in Washington, D.C. in 2002. The first shop of its kind to offer a full array of upscale hair, shaving and men’s spa services in a decidedly masculine and professional atmosphere, Grooming Lounge was a media and consumer darling from “go.”
Word of mouth of Grooming Lounge’s exemplary service levels, consumer experience and first-rate business practices spread quickly and the company opened another destination in Northern Virginia in 2006. Along the way there have been dozens upon dozens of franchise inquiries, but now the company has perfected its craft enough to offer franchisees a time-tested and replicable formula for grooming and business success.View Our Franchise Brochure Contact Us
Just a few reasons why a Grooming Lounge Franchise might be right for you?
- The Men’s Grooming market is the fastest growing segment of the professional beauty industry. The Grooming Lounge was and is a pioneer in this market.
- Over the last decade, dozens of “entry level” barbershops have expanded and succeeded. Grooming Lounge is considered an affordable luxury and professional and affluent men are looking for a higher-level retreat where they can have an “experience” while feeling comfortable, respected and pampered.
- The Grooming Lounge name is synonymous with upscale men’s grooming and men’s grooming services nationwide. Nobody garners more media attention for our stores, products and web site.
- Most major markets have a void in an area Grooming Lounge can clearly and nicely fill.
- It’s a fun business. Hang out with upscale men, get pampered, look sharp, exchange business ideas, war stories and be recognized as a place in the community where men “aspire” to get their groom on.
- We know what we’re doing. No one offers or has perfected the combination of out-of-this-world technical and customer service the way Grooming Lounge has.
- * Thank you for your interest in a Grooming Lounge franchise opportunity. This form is for the purpose of information only. This document is not an offer to sell a franchise, nor is it a franchise agreement or an offer or solicitation to enter into a franchise agreement or business opportunity with Grooming Lounge.
- * Franchise offerings are made only by the issuance of a Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”) that is delivered in compliance with applicable laws.
- * If you would like to find out more about the company, the concept, and additional details about Grooming Lounge’s potential franchise program, we invite you to complete this form.
- * All information will be kept confidential in our files. This document is not binding upon either the applicant or the company and completion of this form does not obligate either you or Grooming Lounge to enter into any business relationship.