We’re all about advice and tips to help men live their best lives. And, sometimes, those suggestions come in the form of interventions that communicate to gents the things they should never, ever, say or do. Avoid the below guy gaffes like the plague and we’re pretty certain you’ll steer clear of eye rolls, punches to the face, talking behind your back or the worst – directly-in-front-of-your-face-laughter (not the good kind):
1. CALL ANYONE WHO ISN’T AN ACTUAL CHIEF, “CHIEF.”:
As in “what’s up chief?
2. TAKING A URINAL SPOT DIRECTLY NEXT TO ANOTHER GUY WHEN THERE’S THE POSSIBILITY OF SOME SEPARATION IS A REAL GUY GAFFE:
Close doesn’t count at urinals.
3. WEAR YOUR HAT BACKWARDS PAST THE AGE OF 15:
If you’re a baseball catcher or umpire, free pass on this one.
4. ASK ANYONE “YOU EATIN’ THAT?”:
C’mon now, even if they aren’t, just get your own.
5. SPORT A MAN BUN:
You get a pass if you’re a pro athlete, male model or a surfing legend.
6. HAVE A UNI-BROW IS ONE OF THE WORST GROOMING GUY GAFFES:
If you have one continuous uni-brow, it’s essential to do some division.
7. BE AN INTERNET TROLL:
Live and let live.
8. UN-IRONICALLY SAY “I’LL BE BACK” LIKE THE TERMINATOR:
However, you can say “Get to the Choppa‘’”
9. HAVE EXCESSIVE NOSE HAIR:
If that schnoz look like a party favor when you sneeze, get one of these.
Comments are closed.