THE CAUSES O’ BACKNE
· Hormones: These imbalances aren’t exclusive to teenagers and end up preventing the skin from doing its job properly (preventing acne).
· Sweat: As opposed to facial acne, much body acne is caused by extreme sweating during exercise or activity.
· Allergies: Reaction to certain laundry detergents, softeners and fabrics can also be the root of a breakout.
WAYS TO BID BYE-BYE TO BACKNE
· Mild Backne Needs Exfoliation: Mild backne can usually be banished in a matter of weeks via proper exfoliation. This exfoliation should be undertaken daily by applying an exfoliating body cleanser to an abrasive bath cloth or back brush and scrubbing the back in a gentle, circular motion before rinsing clean. Please note that exfoliation is usually not the best choice for those with severe backne.
· Severe Backne Needs Bacteria Reduction: If the body acne includes extreme inflammations (pus-filled heads), then abrasive exfoliants should be avoided. Instead, anti-bacterial washes (containing salicylic or glycolic acid) and deep pore exfoliators should be applied with a gentle back brush.
6 MORE TIPS FOR MANAGING BACKNE
· No Picking: Picking or popping a pimple, whitehead or blackhead just exacerbates the problem and leads to additional breakouts. So, stop the picking pal.
· Hit The Spots: Using a targeted acne spot treatment will help reduce growths and reduce the redness and inflammation.
· Eat Right: Solid eating relates directly to solid skin. So, avoid eating junk and make certain to drink at least eight glasses of water daily.
· Relax: Stress or an increase of stress can be a huge contributing factor to acne. So chill out and your body will thank you.
· Paging Dr. Backne: If suffering from moderate to severe body acne, support from a doctor or dermatologist can be very helpful. These professionals may prescribe conventional treatments such as antibiotics and topical gels.
IN THIS ARTICLE: